No products in the basket.
A chance to meet beading and jewellery making enthusiasts in Bath.
If you enjoy craft work with beads and would like social interaction with other enthusiasts, THIS IS FOR YOU.
- Monthly meetings.
- Bring a project to work on in the company of others.
- Share ideas. Get help and advice.
- Learn from the expertise and experience of other members.
- Be the first to see our new products.
- See, touch and buy beads in our Pop Up Shop.
- Beginners Welcome. Learn how to make beaded jewellery – Revamp or repair favourite pieces.
We provide :-
- Tea and Coffee. (You are welcome to bring a packed lunch).
- Work table with tools.
- Lots of enthusiasm and encouragement.
Held at The Harington Club, 5/6 Harington Place, Bath BA1 1HF
12 noon – 3.00 p.m. Dates coincide with Pop Up Shops. See Craft Show Page for forthcoming dates.
Space is limited at the Beading Table so please get in touch to secure your place.