No products in the basket.
A club for beading and jewellery making enthusiasts in Bath.
If you enjoy working with beads and would like social interaction with others, this is for you.
- Monthly meetings.
- Bring a project to work on in the company of others.
- Share ideas. Get help and advice.
- Learn from the expertise of other members.
- Be the first to see our new products.
- See, touch and buy beads from a selection of beads available in our on line shop.
- Beginners Welcome. Learn how to make beaded jewellery – Revamp or repair favourite pieces.
We will provide :-
- Tea and Coffee. (You are welcome to bring a packed lunch).
- Work table with tools.
- Lots of enthusiasm and encouragement.
- Cost is £5 per meeting.
- Held at The Harington Club, 5/6 Harington Place, Bath BA1 1HF
Dates are listed on the craft fair page
Space is limited so please get in touch to secure your place.